Indian students are active and keen to analyze something new. They have comprehend overseas education strongly especially from quite some time now the number of Indian students going to abroad for studies had increased a lot.
There are three top location in the world where students generally prefer to go and study like USA, UK, Australia. In addition, many other locations are there where students are moving for studies. Many advantages prevail for Indian students to perceive the studies in foreign institutions.
- One can experience various cultures of the world and gain global perspective.
- You can increase your social contacts globally.
- Improve personality and communication skills.
- Develop independence.
- Learn new things and explore different concepts and ideas.
- Become a global citizen and experience different quality of life.
Students are moving abroad due to many reasons specially the difference between the education in India and abroad. Let us see a few differences.
1. In India, students have very much protected and supportive environment from their parents until the time they are studying and gaining employment. Whereas in abroad students have a sense of independence and discretion to take their own decisions from very young age i.e. teenage.
2. In India, students start to earn only after completing their higher studies and learn the practical skills required in a job very late due to which it gets tough for them to perform well. Whereas in abroad students are encouraged to work and earn so that they become independent so they get to learn the practical job skills very early.
3. In India, there is a lot of emphasis on theory, as this is a part of their higher studies as well as school curriculum. However, in abroad the qualification emphasizes more on practical and applied knowledge rather than only theory.
4. Indian qualifications are still low profile in terms of global recognition and have low reputation globally. Whereas in abroad the qualifications from these countries are well known for their quality and are highly reputed.
5. In India, staying with family with their bounds restricts students from socializing, meets people to gain knowledge about various cultures which is required for student’s confidence, and improves their personality. Whereas in abroad students get an opportunity to get to know people from various societies and countries that help to improve interpersonal skills.
6. Indian graduates face great difficulty in getting professional employment due to lack of employable skills. Whereas once you get graduation in abroad you have great chances of being employed throughout the world with your practical knowledge and skills.
7. In India the learning is basically develop only on academic knowledge of the students whereas in abroad learning develops on overall skills like academic and practical job skills.
If you plan to study abroad, make sure that you do your homework properly as in research a lot about the best universities and the courses and then chose one where you want to get admission and apply.